GTA Promotion (ends April 30th): Professional Canine Behaviour Session - 9 sessions over 3-Months, Single Dog
All our appointments begin with free 30 min consult to understand the problems and what your ideal future for your dog would be.
Included in the house-call booking with Sparky:
- An hour to an hour and a half initial case history interview where I ask questions, and answer your questions.
- A six-hour development of a strategy and plan to help you and your dog.
- Eight sessions, starting with a review of the strategy & plan and private practical hands-on training in your home. The session periods range - generally 60 mins. but sometimes longer. I let you know in advance for those meetings where you need to plan longer.
- Over the scheduled three-month period includes responding to text messages, emails and phone calls.
- Ten hours allocated for post-session recaps, video analysis, Vet consultations if needed, and updates to your portal.
- Private client access to a tailored online behaviour portal with exclusive content to help you learn about your dog and his specific behaviour issues.
Price includes 30 minutes of travel time one-way from Long Branch (Etobicoke). Travel fees apply outside of 30 min. driving range.